Is your car ready for spring? If not, Goodyear has some great coupons that can get your car in tip-top shape for the season. After the rough winter we’ve had in parts of the country, now is a great time to get caught up with any maintenance you may have put off.
Here are just some of the Goodyear coupons that are available for April 2014:
- Get a spring car care package for only $29.95. This includes a four-tire rotation, battery inspection, tire air pressure adjustment, a change of your car’s fluids and filter, plus several other services.
- Another coupon gives you $10 off a synthetic oil change, along with a free four-tire rotation. If your car uses conventional oil, you can get $5 off the oil change.
- Get $10 off any headlight or bulb over $50.
- Get $5 off the installation of 2 windshield wiper blades.
- $20 off brake service.
- $10 computerized alignment.
Keep a few other things in mind when trying to save money at Goodyear:
- Check the dates on all coupons, as some expire before the end of the month.
- Find out your Goodyear shop’s policy on taking multiple coupons on the same day. If your shop won’t accept multiple coupons for multiple services, check online to find other Goodyear locations in your area.
- Check the Goodyear website for more information about local specials and promotions.